How to Become a New Customer of CC Propane
- Fill out an application. Simply request and return our credit application. One of our service representatives can walk you through the process of filling out an application to establish new service. You’ll be asked a few simple questions such as:
- How many people reside in your home?
- What is the current size of your tank (if you know)?
- Which appliances will be using propane?
- Do you have any supplemental heat sources?
- What is your estimated annual usage?
- Get your tank set and filled! You can lease a tank from us or we can fill one that you already own!
- Need to lease a propane tank from us? If you need to lease a tank, one of our propane field specialists will come out to survey the site and determine the best and safest location. Then we will schedule a time to come out and set your tank.
- Own your own propane tank? For new customers who own their tanks, we will set you up on a delivery schedule that is efficient, fits your needs and is convenient for you. You can choose will call or automatic delivery service.
- Receive your new customer welcome packet. After the tank set, we’ll send you a new customer packet, which will contain a lot of helpful information. As a new customer, you’ll receive:
- Tank agreement at NO COST to you with annual minimum usage met.
- Tank maintenance and outside equipment inspection programs at no cost to you.
- Gas Service Safety Inspection – a documented pressure, leak and flow test performed on your system, done at the time of your tank set, to ensure safe, reliable service.
Establish Credit with CC Propane
You are not required to establish credit with CC Propane, but if you would like to, we’ve made it easy. Just request the appropriate credit application, fill it out and email it back to us. You can also print it off and either give it to our representative when he comes out to survey a tank location.
Please note: If you are self-employed and would like to have the account in a business name, please complete a commercial application.